[OpenWrt-Devel] Any fix ETA or other info on the server hardware problems?

Hannu Nyman hannu.nyman at iki.fi
Sun Feb 28 14:17:41 EST 2016

On 28.2.2016 19:10, Imre Kaloz wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Feb 2016 11:35:42 +0100, Hannu Nyman <hannu.nyman at iki.fi> wrote:
>
>> Ps. the updated downloads.openwrt.org works only half of the time. Roughly
>> every second time the page load fails (until yesterday with 503 error from
>> nginx, today silently with empty page)
>
> It works 100% of the time. You do 15+ concurrent connections, so you are
> getting throttled. Initially nginx replied with 503, it now replies with
> 429 - your browser just doesn't handle that.

Thanks for the tip. Apparently the speculative link downloading automatics in
Firefox was too aggressive. (Interesting that Firefox quietly fails instead
of showing the 429 error.)

But is there any answer to my main question about the estimated schedule of
fixing the hardware problems/upgrades?
And hopefully some info is published at the website & forum.