[OpenWrt-Devel] Logging from Ath9k Code

Nimantha Baranasuriya nimanthab at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 09:28:39 EST 2016

Hi,

I am trying to log the values of some variables in the ath9k driver code in
runtime. There are logging statements like ath_dbg(common, QUEUE, "qnum:
%d, txq_depth:%d\n") but I can't find where these logs get written. I added
printk statements to the code as well but nothing gets written to dmesg.
Can someone please help me to get this resolved? Basically, my requirement
is that I need to write to any log file like syslog or dmesg from the
driver code. Any tips on getting this done would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance,
Nimantha