[OpenWrt-Devel] IEEE 802.11s

Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca luizluca at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 18:29:23 EDT 2016

Prabhu, OpenWRT does not have source code of projects inside its own
source. All needed sources, including the linux kernel, is downloaded
during the build. You'll only find kernel patches and the kernel packages
definition (which packs modules).

If you want to see the result kernel source, build OpenWRT once and check
builddir.

Regards,

Em qui, 21 de abr de 2016 16:34, Prabhu Janakaraj <wsuprabhu at gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Hi all,
> I am a newbie to embedded devices. I have used openwrt for building mesh
> network. I am able to build firmware from the source code and get it
> working.
>
> But I want to modifying certain things in Mesh Routing algorithm HWMP,
> kind of implementing a new routing algorithm.
>
> In generic linux kernel source code, I am able to figure the location of
> the files for IEEE 802.11. But when I look into the source code of OpenWRT,
> I am unable to find the same. Is there any place where I should look for
> the IEEE 802.11 and IEEE 802.11 Mesh ?
>
> I am kind of what to implement my own routing algorithm for Mesh.

Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca
luizluca at gmail.com