[OpenWrt-Devel] OpenVPN server doesnt send AUTH_FAILED

Jakub Jančo kubco2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 10:42:55 EDT 2016

Hello,

can someone help please? Mainly openvpn masters :) - but it can be
another problem openssl? kernel? :-/ ...

Problem is that openvpn doesnt send/receive AUTH_FAILED when
auth-user-pass fails to verify.

I created thread in OpenVPN forum with all details:
https://forums.openvpn.net/topic21397.html#p60770

--
S pozdravom Jakub Janco