[OpenWrt-Devel] x86-64: /proc is not being mounted

Carlos Ferreira carlosmf.pt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 06:02:08 EDT 2015

I didn't. I copied the config value so that who read the mail, could
understand imediatly what I was talking about.

I'm unable to see if the default config works, because after booting, I'm
unable to use the USB keyboard. I solved it by adding usb-pci support and a
bunch of keyboard optionn. I was unsure which one exactly should be
activated, so everything that was related with USB + Keyboard, I activated.

The hardware target to where I'm building OpenWRT is a Supermicro
A1SAi-2750F server board
<http://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/Atom/X10/A1SAi-2750F.cfm>.

I will send in annex, the configuration files.

Work E-mail - cmf at av.it.pt
Skype & GTalk -> carlosmf.pt at gmail.com
LinkedIn -> http://www.linkedin.com/in/carlosmferreira