[OpenWrt-Devel] x86-64: /proc is not being mounted

Carlos Ferreira carlosmf.pt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 19:53:51 EDT 2015

I have a custom build for x86_64 where CONFIG_PROC_FS is active (y) at the
kernel configuration. /etc/fstabs has nothing and is pointing into an empty
/tmp directory.

Is there any reason that might prevent the /proc from being mounted?
After booting for the first time, /proc is not mounted and because of that,
I'm unable to use 'top' or 'ps' to list the active processes.

I have been banging my head into the wall for the last day, unable to
understand what is going on.

Has anyone had the same issue before?
--

Carlos Miguel Ferreira
Researcher at Telecommunications Institute
Work E-mail - cmf at av.it.pt
Skype & GTalk -> carlosmf.pt at gmail.com
LinkedIn -> http://www.linkedin.com/in/carlosmferreira