[OpenWrt-Devel] AR9344 OpenWrt GUI

John kerry kerry9842 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 07:01:31 EDT 2015

Hi,

We are working on AR9344 OpenWrt,

We have configured the wireless as AP mode and broadcasting the SSID so any
device can connect to it and even we are able access the GUI on Smartphone
after connecting to that AP.

Then we do survey the scanning devices, its gives the Scanning result, then
we can join Network  to anyone from the list. Then blow page will show as
shown below:

[image: Inline image 1]

The we enter the PassPhrase and Click on Submit button. Then next page will
show as below
[image: Inline image 2]

After Clicking the on *Save & Apply button, *The following files
/etc/config/network

/etc/config/dhcp, /etc/config/qos etc.

Because of this files changes Wi-Fi connection is reset the connection. So
we are unable to configure above configuration using Smartphone.

Could anyone please help us to solve this issue.