[OpenWrt-Devel] How to get uhttpd logs

Jo-Philipp Wich jow at openwrt.org
Thu Oct 29 07:13:39 EDT 2015

Hi,

> ./index.lp: line1: can't open ?lua: no such file
> ./index.lp: line2: syntax error: unexpected word (expecting ")")

As expected, so its not actually a standalone CGI program but a script
similar to a PHP file.

> How to support LuaPages in uhttpd ?

You need to associate an interpreter with the *.lp extension which is
able to process LuaPages. Not sure if such an interpreter exist, consult
the Kepler / CGILua project for documentation on this.

> Same lua page is working on buildroot using uhttpd.

Do you confuse uhttpd with some other httpd here? As far as I know,
uhttpd is an OpenWrt-only project.

~ Jow