[OpenWrt-Devel] AR9344 Openwrt - LAN and WAN interface link issue

Afkar Rafique afkar.ec at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 06:26:05 EDT 2015

Hi,

When I connect only LAN cable and check below command on console
"cat /sys/class/net/eth0.1/carrier"
will get "1"
its correct but when we check "cat /sys/class/net/eth0.2/carrier" even the
only LAN cable is connected it returns "1" but i didn't connect the WAN
cable.

The same thing if we connect only WAN cable and check "cat
/sys/class/net/eth0.1/carrier" and "cat /sys/class/net/eth0.2/carrier" both
returns "1" . But it should not be like this.

Any help would be appreciate.