[OpenWrt-Devel] pinctrl for rgmii2 doesn't work on MT7621?

郭传鈜 gch981213 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 20:22:16 EST 2015

Hi!
I got a PBR-M1 board these days and i'm trying to fix the dts file for
it.There is a beeper connected to GPIO26 which share the same pin with
rgmii2.I found that the beeper started beeping after the ethernet
driver was loaded and I can't control it by setting the value of
GPIO26 unless I disable the ethernet driver in the dts file by adding
the following:
ethernet at 1e100000 {
    status = "disabled";
};
I think there may be something wrong with the ethernet driver but I
have no idea about how to fix it.
Any ideas?

Regards,
Guo Chuanhong