[OpenWrt-Devel] buildbot: gb15 fails to upload due to host keys

Hannu A Nyman hannu.nyman at iki.fi
Tue Nov 3 12:50:37 EST 2015

Well, both gb15 and buildslave2 still fail to upload binaries, and as they
are making 9 of the 22 concurrent builds, almost half of the compiled
binaries are discarded. Sad.

Logs from today:
http://buildbot.openwrt.org:8010/builders/x86.kvm_guest/builds/119/steps/shell_11/logs/stdio
http://buildbot.openwrt.org:8010/builders/brcm2708/builds/126/steps/shell_11/logs/stdio

  Upload Snapshot to Openwrt
  Host key verification failed.
  rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [sender]
  rsync error: unexplained error (code 255) at io.c(605) [sender=3.0.9]