[OpenWrt-Devel] uhttpd - bugs vs oficial repo

Maciej Soltysiak maciej at soltysiak.com
Sat May 30 09:00:48 EDT 2015

Hi,

== A bit of background first ==
My TV fetches an XML from samsung.com every 2 seconds or so.
I used to trick the TV to get the file from a local server instead.

When I tried hosting the file on openwrt (I'm on trunk) the TV fails to
handle the HTTP response given by uhttpd. nginx, lighthttpd serve it just
fine. Yes, TV firmware is not robust, but the bugs are in uhttpd

== Issue ==
Fildder reports the response given by uhttpd violates HTTP in these ways:
1) Content-Length response header MUST NOT be present when
Transfer-Encoding is used (RFC2616 Section 4.4)
2) Content-Length mismatch: Response Header indicated 2.400 bytes, but
server sent 2412 bytes.

== Question ==
I'd like to see if I can fix the bug, but I don't know where is the
official repo for uhttp. Does anyone know?

Best regards,
Maciej Soltysiak