[OpenWrt-Devel] [BB 14.07] No automatic buildbot anymore ???

Hannu Nyman hannu.nyman at iki.fi
Mon May 18 09:06:46 EDT 2015

To my knowledge theer has never been automatic building for the relase
branches. Developers have selectively built core packages (like openssl)
after security updates, but otherwise the updated package sources have been
compiled only for the .1 maintenance releases (like 10.03.1). But so far
there has been no .1 release BB14.07. (and most likely none will be ever
released, as the CC15.05 release will get the focus)

People building private BB14.07 builds do get the updates, naturally.