[OpenWrt-Devel] Dynamically generate custom files before building?

Sami Olmari sami at olmari.fi
Mon Mar 23 14:09:25 EDT 2015

There is tool for that in buildroot... run ./scripts/env or look wiki for
more info. It's for having multiple device profiles in one buildroot.

  Sami Olmari

On Mar 23, 2015 6:11 PM, "Nguyễn Hồng Quân" <ng.hong.quan at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hello all
>>
>> If I want to build customized OpenWrt, I need to place all custom file
in files/ folder.
>> The problem is that a set of custom files can only be applied to 1
device, i.e /etc/config/wireless file for TP Link router can not be used
for D-Link.

>> Is there any way that I can use a script to modify the default config
file for each target device, create the one in files/ folder before
building? Where can I find the default /etc/config/wireless target device?