[OpenWrt-Devel] ptrace and pselect

Drasko DRASKOVIC drasko.draskovic at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 01:15:13 EDT 2015

Hi all,
I installed `mosquitto` via `opkg` on BarrierBreaker, and I am getting:

root at WEIO:~# mosquitto_pub -h test.mosquitto.org -t temp/random -m 40
mosquitto_pub: can't resolve symbol 'pselect'

Then I wnated to see what's happening, and I installed `strace`, but I
am getting:
root at WEIO:~# strace mosquitto_pub -h test.mosquitto.org -t temp/random -m 40
strace: can't resolve symbol 'ptrace' in lib 'strace'.
strace: test_ptrace_setoptions_for_all: unexpected exit status 1
root at WEIO:~#

Any ideas?

BR,
Drasko