[OpenWrt-Devel] [OpenWrt-Commits] r44899 - trunk/package/network/config/netifd

Hannu Nyman hannu.nyman at iki.fi
Fri Mar 20 16:59:16 EDT 2015

Same here.
My 6in4 tunnel by sixxs works perfectly with r44879 from 2 days ago, but with
r44912 no ipv6 traffic gets through.

I tried earlier today both sixxs and he.net with today's build and both
failed. After seeing Arjen's message, I reverted back to 44879 without
changing any settings and the connectivity to sixxs returned.

ar71xx/wndr3700