[OpenWrt-Devel] Ethernet problem with R8000

Conor O'Gorman i at conorogorman.net
Wed Mar 4 05:29:34 EST 2015

On 04/03/15 05:29, Ian Kent wrote:
> On Sat, 2015-02-28 at 23:07 +0800, Ian Kent wrote:
>> The only things I can say for sure are, packets sent are seen by the
>> bgmac driver and the driver gets a transmit completion interrupt which
>> it processes. However, no packets is seen coming from the router switch
>> port. Similarly no interrupts are seen by the driver for incoming
>> packets at all.

Can you access switch chip registers?

There may be counters in there, that will indicate if packets are making
it that far, in or out. You may see counters indicating errors. You
might be able to work out the arangement of ports from that info.
You may have to configure some of the switch registers to get the
correct arrangement of the ports and/or vlan settings.

Conor