[OpenWrt-Devel] lantiq DSL drivers / firmware info

Aleksander Wałęski olewales at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 13:31:18 EDT 2015

Hello Martin,

I've just applied your patch against trunk (r46292) and flashed this
firmware. Unfortunately linked patch did not apply cleanly because
some of your changes were accepted into openwrt trunk. I was able to
fix it locally but I hope you will update your patch for others to
test it. So far new driver seems to run smoothly but I'll give it some
time. I have HUGE problems with wifi but I don't think it's related to
lantiq stuff