[OpenWrt-Devel] help

ldy647 ldy647 at 163.com
Fri Jul 3 00:00:52 EDT 2015

Dear sir/Madam,

recently, when we install our wireless router, we found when we run the reboot command, the board couldn't restart.  We hope you could lend us a hand to solve this problem. We'll be quite grateful for what you do for us.

By the way, our board is MT7620 equipped with 32M  spi flash, and works under  Openwrt trunk. We have set w25q256 in dts. Every other command works fine except reboot. Some people said it may be about the switch of spi flash between 3 byte and 4 byte.  Could you tell us how to solve this problem or a fixed padding? We'll be quite grateful. Thanks.

Looking forward to your reply as soon as possible.

Your Sincerely
Anna