[OpenWrt-Devel] setting up ocserv VPN interactions with lan

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Sun Jan 18 16:16:38 EST 2015

Hello,
 After some of experimentation, I've put up some instructions on how to
setup ocserv clients to interact easily with lan. I've abolished the
approach of adding each client into a vpn zone, and I now suggest adding
an interface for "vpns+" devices, which will simplify both setup and
number of firewall rules. The instructions are in:
https://github.com/openwrt/packages/tree/master/net/ocserv

If you are more familiar with interface and firewall setup in openwrt,
please let me know of any omissions or issues with it.

regards,
Nikos