[OpenWrt-Devel] [Patch] [packages] new package dansguardian

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 10:22:44 EST 2015

Hello,

Jiri Slachta <slachta at cesnet.cz> writes:
> See the statement about the transition to github:
> 	https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=51078

What this doesn't explain is that it seems to me that every contributor
to the packages feed now needs to have an account on Github, needs to
use their proprietary "fork" and "pull request" methods, and that the
whole package feed maintenance now depends on a single commercial entity
and their closed-source server-side solution.

Or am I missing something here?

But if this approach is really thought-out and is likely to be helping
OpenWrt to become better, well, I guess it's all right then.

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com