[OpenWrt-Devel] Dual Wifi for OpenWRT

Bruno Randolf br1 at einfach.org
Sat Jan 10 11:15:07 EST 2015

Hello!

Does anyone know a hardware platform with 2 or more wifi interfaces
which can both be used in the 2.4 GHz band?

I just went thru the table of hardware looking for boards which have
more than one wifi. Unfortunately all of the consumer APs tagged with
2WNIC seem to have 1 wifi for 2.4GHz and one for 5GHz. The few other
boards which can support more than one wifi (RouterBoard, Complex,
Gateworks) are miniPCI or mPCIe based and look like "developer boards"
meaning one has to get the board, cards, casing separately and assemble
it manually...

Is there really no readily availabe HW with more than one wifi? I'm
puzzled...

Thanks for any pointers...
bruno