[OpenWrt-Devel] WRT1900AC - Available firmwares ?

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 14:10:28 EST 2015

Thanks Imre,

I have just upgraded it with your firmware. Works fine so far for most
of things. Actually some stuff is better than before.

I will proceed with more tests, specially the ones I had been doing and
reported back to Belkin a while ago to make sure they are gone.

Is there any GitHub or anywhere to report the findings to ?

Thanks
Regards,

Fernando