[OpenWrt-Devel] Modifying configuration at package install

Matthias Strubel Matthias.Strubel at aod-rpg.de
Wed Jan 7 15:48:30 EST 2015

Hi Eric,
yes, you can run scripts at specific points during (un)installation  of a package.
You can find more information here: http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/devel/packages

I think you want to use the "Package/postinst" part.
Some quickly found examples:

https://github.com/openwrt-routing/packages/blob/master/miniupnpd/Makefile
https://github.com/openwrt/packages/blob/master/net/ddns-scripts/Makefile

Hope that helps,