[OpenWrt-Devel] looking for at91 test hardware

Owen Kirby osk at exegin.com
Mon Feb 16 14:43:06 EST 2015

John,

I have been working with the AT91 target with a few boards, one of which
is our own custom Q70 board (http://www.exegin.com/pdf/q70_v01.pdf - if
you will pardon the crummy datasheet), and I have also been testing the
generic AT91 images on the Atmel AT91SAM9G20-EK.

We don't have any boards with the ATSAMA5D3, but if you would like I
would be more than happy to send you a couple of the Atmel eval boards
and some of our Q70 units to test images on.

Cheers,
Owen