[OpenWrt-Devel] raspberry pi v3.19

Álvaro Fernández Rojas noltari at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 20:02:36 EST 2015

I tried adding support for 3.18 and I have issues booting the raspberry. There must be something wrong with the new mmc driver, because it detects the SD card insertions/extractiones, but doesn't read the partitions:
http://pastebin.com/GWFYrXnT

My patches:
http://files.noltari.es/openwrt/bcm2708/brcm2708_3-18.tgz

Regards,