[OpenWrt-Devel] AsiaRF AWM002 (ramips) USB and reboot broken sometime since r43960

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Mon Feb 2 19:08:39 EST 2015

I just wanted to give a heads up that I built trunk r44245 last night
and discovered two problems: reboot no longer works, and USB fails to
enumerate a usb-serial device that worked previously (specifically a
pl2303).  To successfully reset, a power cycle is required.  These
problems were not evident the last time I built, about 3 weeks ago,
r43960.  The lsmod output is nearly identical between
working/not-working (with some minor fuzz in a few module sizes).

I'm planning to try bisecting this, but if someone knows the problem and
beats me to it, I'd be grateful.  Bisecting is powerful but somewhat
tedious. ;-)

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net