[OpenWrt-Devel] MT7628, IRQ GPIO

Baptiste Clenet bapclenet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 05:52:31 EST 2015

Hi,

I'm working on the MT7628 board and I try to register GPIO's irq. (I
haven't updated to kernel 4.3, I'm still on the previous version 3.18)
I've got two interrupts on GPIO 15 and GPIO 46. I see that to register
the interrupts it uses the internal GPIO interrupts (number 6). The
fact is, it register one handler for internal GPIO so whenever any of
the GPIO's irq (GPIO 15 or 46) are triggered, it always calls the same
handler.
Does it make sense? I may explain differently if it's not clear.

How could I register both handlers? Is there a GPIO-IRQ driver which
handle IRQ from GPIO?

By the way, thank you for your work on porting mt7628 to kernel 4.3,
I'm excited to try!

Cheers,

--
Baptiste