[OpenWrt-Devel] [PATCH v9 0/3] complete Cisco MR18 support
chunkeey at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 18 12:29:28 EST 2015
This series completes the support for Cisco Meraki's MR18 router .
CPU: Atheros/Qualcomm QCA9557-AT4A at 720MHz
RAM: 128 MiB DDR2
NAND Flash: Hynix NAND 128MiB 3,3V 8-bit
Wireless: SoC AR9550 + 2x Atheros AR9582-AR1A (one 5Ghz, other 2.4Ghz/5Ghz)
Ethernet: 1x Gigabit AR8035-A, 802.3af PoE capable
For anyone interested, a working image [and information
about how to flash the locked device] has been posted on
the forum . Pictures and bootlogs can be found in the
wiki  too.
v8 -> v9: (Thanks Felix (nbd)!)
- fixed sysupgrade and tested images for other platforms
v7 -> v8:
- architecure and support files (mach-mr18.c and ar71xx_regs.h) have
been merged (dropped from this change set - yay!)
- fixed sysupgrade for other platforms
v6 -> v7:
- LED portion has been merged (dropped from this change set)
- firmware tool has been merged (dropped as well)
- made separate patch for "base-files: cleanup mtd_get_mac_binary hexdump"
- image will be created using the new method (Alexander's comment)
- overhauled and split "scan nand ubi partition for ath9k eeprom files"
- fixed "will always be true" (Vittorio's comment)
v5 -> v6: (John's comments)
- made separate patch for "base-files: use max_brightness to set LED"
- made separate patch for "scan nand ubi partition for ath9k eeprom files"
- moved "rx/rvd delay code" into mach-mr18.c
- moved "serdes calibration code" into mach-mr18.c
Chris R Blake (3):
ar71xx: refactor 10-ath9k-eeprom
ar71xx: scan nand ubi partition for ath9k eeprom files
base-files: cleanup mtd_get_mac_binary hexdump
package/base-files/files/lib/functions/system.sh | 19 ++++++++++++-
.../etc/hotplug.d/firmware/10-ath9k-eeprom | 33 ++++++++++++++++++----
2 files changed, 45 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
openwrt-devel mailing list
openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org
More information about the openwrt-devel