[OpenWrt-Devel] python question

Farid Farid farid21657 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 18:14:16 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,
My question might not be for this group but i was wondering of someone can throw a quick tip here.
I am trying to compile Python-dbus in my Openwrt build environment. When I run make  It returns error:
checking for Python headers in /usr and /usr..... -I/usr/incldue/python2.7Configure: Error   Couldn't find Python header.
How could I get the python header in proper place? Should they be in staging directory?Should I install another package in advance?
Thanks for the help,Farid