[OpenWrt-Devel] Ubiquiti UniFI AC Lite

p.wassi at gmx.at p.wassi at gmx.at
Wed Dec 16 14:31:46 EST 2015

Hi Andrew,

besides the real-life testing, which still has to be done,
the single issue is with the eth0/phy, which only works on GBit links.
To be honest, I have no idea what might be the cause for this.

I think, if there is no news within the next days on this issue,
I may open a seperate thread on this problem (AR8033 + SGMII), as
this will possibly affect all devices with this HW configuration.

-- P.Wassi