[OpenWrt-Devel] Fwd: [homenet] Protocol Action: 'Home Networking Control Protocol' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-10.txt)

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:03:40 EST 2015

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 6:48 PM, L. D. Pinney <ldpinney at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why has this been cross posted to the OpenWrt Development List?
>
> I fail to see any relevance to the usual and prevailing use of this list.

Well, I do keep hoping more folk within openwrt actually try the
hnet-full and babel packages.  and unless someone actually pokes at
the list(s), once in a while, nothing happens. hnet includes a pretty
radical set of changes to how firewalling, ip address assignment and
dns are done...

If there is a better list to poke at, let me know. Sorry to be annoying.