[OpenWrt-Devel] Chaos Calmer on Ubiquiti (ubnt) Rocket-M2

Bill Moffitt bmoffitt at ayrstone.com
Thu Dec 3 16:40:09 EST 2015

I just downloaded CC for the Rocket M2
(openwrt-15.05-ar71xx-generic-ubnt-rocket-m-squashfs-factory.bin) and
could not get it to work.

Specifically, the lights worked, but I could not obtain any response
(ping, ssh - I even tried telnet) at 192.168.1.1 from the Ethernet port.

I saw Ben West's note and tickets 19885 and 19579, but this did not seem
to be intermittent - I never saw any response from the Ethernet port.

I did not wireshark it to see if it was sending out any packets (busy).

I thought I'd check in and see if anyone else had seen this issue or
knew anything about it.

-Bill