[OpenWrt-Devel] Using procd for USB hotplug detection

Alexandru Ardelean ardeleanalex at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 15:03:29 EDT 2015

procd is for service handling mostly; so, start/stop/etc
basically you'd need to have another service that does usb-device handling
(of that device).

what i'd do, is to write a hotplug script, add it under /etc/hotplug.d and
then call whatever needs to be called from that script
it can be a ubus call to procd, or to some other service (ubus or not ubus)