[OpenWrt-Devel] FCC Wifi regulation list

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Tue Aug 11 14:26:01 EDT 2015

I've set up a mailing list for the relevant FCC wifi regulation discussion.
We have folks from a number of different organizations so I encourage
everyone interested to join the list if they're not already on it. I think
we're going to be able to come up with a solid response to at least
publicize this change and see if any improvements can be made in the policy.

The list address is fcc at lists.prplfoundation.org and you can join at

I look forward to working with everyone on the topic and we can make a
positive change for the better.

Thanks,

Eric

--
Eric Schultz, Community Manager, prpl Foundation
http://www.prplfoundation.org
eschultz at prplfoundation.org
cell: 920-539-0404
skype: ericschultzwi