[OpenWrt-Devel] "3-address Wi-Fi bridging" (was: Multiple Wi-Fi client/AP interfaces on one radio)

David Lang david at lang.hm
Sat Aug 8 19:02:05 EDT 2015

you have two radio settings in /etc/config/wireless, one is for 2.4GHz, one is
for 5GHz

set each of them the way you want them to be (one as a client to the remote AP,
the other as a different SSID for your local users to connect to), then add this
file to your build process the way you did /etc/config/networks (under files/)

David Lang