[OpenWrt-Devel] Change OpenWrt Wifi default settings

N.Leiten nickleiten at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 03:12:58 EDT 2015

Hi,

Don't answer to my e-mail only, you need to add openwrt-devel maillist to CC or just answer to CC, in each case I'll receive message but also everyone could see all discussion.

In email dated Воскресенье - 02 августа 2015 12:54:32 user John kerry wrote:
> Hi Leiten,
>
> I have added new files under and written below :
> vi target/linux/ar71xx/base-files/etc/uci-defaults/wireless

Use index in prefix of filename to set order of execution, so it'll be like '99-wireless'.

> #!/bin/sh
> #
> # Copyright (c) 2013 The Linux Foundation. All rights reserved.
> # Copyright (C) 2011 OpenWrt.org
> #
>
> [ -e /etc/config/wireless ] && exit 0

Here is the problem. When uci-defaults invoke scripts there's already preconfiguration done and /etc/config/wireless already exists, so your script just exit at this point. Remove this line.