[OpenWrt-Devel] Question about broadcom image under openwrt.

Tymon banglang.huang at foxmail.com
Fri Apr 10 11:23:14 EDT 2015

I ported bcm958522er (ARM Crotex A9, dual core) on openwrt successfully, used kernel 2.6.36 rather than 3.3.8,

But I suffered from a strange problem on the booting--the vmlinux.lzma with "boot_vmlinuz" u-boot command work fine while the openwrt-xxx-squashfs.trx hanged at the beginning. why ?

  the image is made by below command:

   trx -o openwrt-xxx.trx -f vmlinux.lzma -a 1024 -f root.squashfs

here shows the log information:

   "Uncompressing the kernel ,... done,  booting the kernel..."

   .....and then the board hanged at here.

  Any hints will be appreciated, thanks.