[OpenWrt-Devel] Postfix on OpenWRT

Denis Shulyaka shulyaka at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 15:03:28 EDT 2014

Hi Michael,

I'd like to do it myself, I just never did it before...
Please give me a day or two to update it to a newer version and double
check for the possible issues (postfix is not easy to cross-compile)
and I'll create a pull request on GitHub.

Thank you guys for showing your interest on the subject because I was
sure no one else needs it.

Best regards,
Denis Shulyaka