[OpenWrt-Devel] why is 'wan' port missing in luci switch vlan setup page for Netgear WNR2200 ?

Urs Rau (UK) urs.rau at om.org
Fri Sep 26 04:41:56 EDT 2014

I have the latest daily snapshot flashed to a netgear WNR2200.

When I try to setup the VLAN settings in luci, I only have ports 1 - 4 + 0 (=cpu) available, but cannot set anything or even see the ‘wan’ port. How do I get it to display?

Failing that.
Which port number is it on the cli ? Can I configure the right tagged and untagged port for my ‘wan’ port on the cli?

—
Urs Rau

Operation Mobilisation (OM) - a company limited by guarantee - The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, Oswestry, SY10 7LT, United Kingdom
Company reg no: 2564320 (England & Wales) - Charity reg. no: 1008196 (England & Wales) - SC040988 (Scotland)
Web: http://www.uk.om.org