[OpenWrt-Devel] Missing dependency on host sed?

John Szakmeister john at szakmeister.net
Tue Sep 16 21:43:30 EDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 9:32 PM, Jonathan Bennett <jbscience87 at gmail.com> wrote:
> In your tree, in the file tools/sed/Makefile, change HOST_BUILD_PARALLEL:=1
> to HOST_BUILD_PARALLEL:=0 and see if that fixes the error.

Unfortunately, it didn't help.  I think the issue is that
linux-headers needs the SED utility, but it's not being built ahead of
toolchain/prepare rather than sed failing to build with multiple jobs.
It seems like a dependency is getting filtered out somehow... perhaps
as part of the tools_enabled line in tools/Makefile (towards the
bottom)? :-(

-John