[OpenWrt-Devel] 4g NCM modem huawei e3276

Sami Olmari sami at olmari.fi
Tue Sep 16 08:12:51 EDT 2014

Sent. The lady at postoffice told that should take 4 days to arrive, so
friday or monday :-)

I did include return envelope (not paid tough), but I still urge you to
keep it for possible future troubleshooting :-P

Also, if/when there is patches available, I'd be more than willing to test
the stuff to the extreme, before you return the dongle even with me
resisting ;)

Sami Olmari