[OpenWrt-Devel] Changing repositories

William Haynes william at sabaitechnology.com
Wed Sep 3 10:16:39 EDT 2014

I am developing on the x86_64 build using php/javascript/jquery...  I
updated my build server with the latest development repository and php /
javascript are now missing from the Languages area.  If I try the 14.07
repository, x86_64 is missing.

How do I get a repository setup with all the options that were available a
few weeks ago on the development git repository?

Also, will x86_64 be part of the final barrier breaker set?

First post on here, so let me say in advance "Thank you"!