[OpenWrt-Devel] Missing packages from packages feed on GitHub repository

Jiří Šlachta slachta at cesnet.cz
Wed Sep 3 06:57:22 EDT 2014

Hi Federico,

I would say you can take over maintainership without asking anyone. There
is no formal maintainer for this package and git history shows that this
package was maintained by almost all devs through the time. Just create
pull request against the packages repository in github and it will be merged
by devs or maintainers if it complies the "Contributing Guidelines".

Please see following:
https://github.com/openwrt/packages/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

Jiri

Dne 03/09/2014 v 11:56 Federico Di Marco napsal(a):
> :) Ok got it, just to be sure before "stealing" others' work is there
> anybody willing to maintain neon library ? From SVN jow (I do not know
> his/her email) is the last one who modified neon package, could
> someone please ask him/her if he/she is willing sooner or later to
> upload neon library to Git ?
>
> Federico
>
> On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 11:17 AM, Weedy <weedy2887 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 3 Sep 2014 04:21, "Federico Di Marco" <fededim at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Well shouldn't there already be assigned a maintaner ?
>>
>> They were never set in stone.
>> This is why we started over.

---