[OpenWrt-Devel] Missing packages from packages feed on GitHub repository

Federico Di Marco fededim at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 04:21:40 EDT 2014

Well shouldn't there already be assigned a maintaner ?

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 14:54:20 CEST, Hannu Nyman <hannu.nyman at iki.fi> wrote:

To my knowledge those packages (e.g. neon) have never been imported to the
new "packages" in Github.
They are still in the old packages repo in svn, better known now as
"oldpackages".

None of the packages have been imported automatically. Transferring any
package from oldpackages to Github requires somebody to be active, to create
a pull request and to assume maintainership.

If you need other packages, you need to import also them (and to become the
maintainer for them).