[OpenWrt-Devel] Lots of missing packages!

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 14:45:24 EDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 3:03 PM, Steven Barth <cyrus at openwrt.org> wrote:
> Please see https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=52219

Because of this decission ImageBuilder is now completely useless in
Barrier Breaker 14.07. I tried building new image with few extra
packages but they aren't included in ImageBuilder archive, and I got

Collected errors:
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package nano.
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package netcat.
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package openvpn.
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package tmux.

So you are telling us thate tere are no maintainers for nano, netcat,
openvpn and tmux packages and that is why you remoded them from
ImageBuilder? Are these packages broken or just unmaintained? If they
aren't broken please include them back into ImageBuilder.