[OpenWrt-Devel] tp-link mr12u !

Daniel Petre daniel.petre at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:19:07 EDT 2014

Hello,
just got this mini router and it's so small and neat!
Unfortunately it seems i cannot generate images with it using BB but
people on the forum say it's similar to the tp-link mr3040:
https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=45167

I tried to patch my BB toolchain with the modifications of:
target/linux/ar71xx/generic/profiles/tp-link.mk
target/linux/ar71xx/image/Makefile
tools/firmware-utils/src/mktplinkfw.c

and make clean and i can see the mr12u profile but no image will be
generated after make..

Anyone would like to help a little? I don't have warranty on this router
bought from DX so i hope i don't break it with a bad image :)

Thanks!