[OpenWrt-Devel] Open source & open process

John Crispin blogic at openwrt.org
Thu Oct 2 01:30:41 EDT 2014

no its certainly farting. i have you 2 and about 1 other person
complain. the other 95% sent me mails with nice and simple questions and
input and so forth.

i just had a look, yesterday i got related to BB

* 8 "thank you" mails
* 6 mails asking for various support things
* 4 pkg maintainers ask for help/logs
* 2 devs asking for root on the build server
* 2 people reminded me that now BB is out of the way that i promised to
fix NCM, hwdetect, ...
* 2 mails of people voicing wishes for CC
* 2 driver fixes for i2c on mediatek  .....
* and etiennes mails and your reply

sorry but looking at those numbers it is farting that you are doing.

    John