[OpenWrt-Devel] any known issues with wireless luci interface on trunk?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Tue Nov 25 07:54:32 EST 2014

   what little info I have until I can check it out myself: colleague just
stopped by my desk, claims that on the new tp-link archer c7 v2 router he
just bought, when building from trunk, changing wireless settings from the
GUI "screwed things up", but doing the same thing from the command line
with "uci" worked just fine.

   i'm going over later to see the symptoms and will post them in more
detail, but can anyone else describe seeing anything similar?

rday