[OpenWrt-Devel] Xilinx Zynq zedboard integration

Javier Domingo Cansino javierdo1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 10:56:51 EDT 2014

I have found that I was compiling u-boot with a wrong config. Anyway, I
have advanced now till the next challenge.

same output as before, but now:

## Flattened Device Tree blob at 02a00000
   Booting using the fdt blob at 0x2a00000

Starting kernel
​ ...

So I suppose now there is really something wrong with the kernel. I have
repeated the steps by hand, and now it stops printing after the Starting
kernel ... line.

I have enabled early_prinks, ​and all those things I have been said to. May
it be due to the kernel not printing to the right device? Is there any way
to check that?

Javier Domingo Cansino